Sign up to receive news and announcements about upcoming events and activities.
Who are we?
The Greenway Network is a grassroots, volunteer-based organization whose mission is to conserve natural resources, encourage sound management of the area's watersheds and protect the quality of life for all citizens.
Issues That Matter
Get the latest about Greenway Network's ongoing projects and get relevant information on current issues that concern our envirornment, land and waterways in the St. Louis Metro area.
There are many resources available for concerned citizens when it comes to protecting our air, land, and water. Below are some useful tools and references. There are may more to come.
Download your copy of The Dardenne Creek Watershed Handbook.
Download your copy of the Non-structural Flood Plain Study
Download your copy of the latest Greenway Network newsletter, The Green Links.
Greenway Network, Inc. is also Missouri Stream Team #463. Find out what we're doing. Learn More.
- The Conservation Federation of Missouri
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plants of Merit
- Trailnet, Inc.
- Sierra Club, Missouri Chapter
- League of Conservation Voters
- Missouri Stream Team
- Stream Teams United
- Dardenne Creek Water Guage Data: O'Fallon, MO
- Dardenne Creek Water Guage Data: Old Town St. Peters, MO
- River Flows For Missouri From US Geological Survey
- Surf Your Watershed From US Environmental Protection Agency
- US Army Corps of Engineers St. Louis District - Planning, Programs and Project Management Division
- Missouri Environmental Fund - Formerly Earth Share of Missouri. Our Federal Campaign # is 66328
- Missouri Coalition for the Environment
- Great Rivers Greenway